GTCN offers a wide variety of DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS.
Our award winning team can produce and provide content for use on our network, on your websites or to satisfy your advertising/marketing needs. Content created for use on our network will run on GTCN channels 2.2 and 2.3 and for campus playback.
Please note: GTCN requires the completion of the Video & Photography request form. The form’s completion does not guarantee your project will be approved or completed. Also, projects and events after regular working hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., will require special authorization.
We offer a full range of VIDEO PRODUCTION services including:
A GTCN staff member will work with you to determine if video is the proper format for your project and any copyright considerations
- Scripting and casting; Requesting party/area may need to write a script and ideas for on-camera personnel/host/spokesperson
- Location scouting/preparation
- One or multi-camera shoots
- Video editing and graphics using digital media editing systems
- Distribution, via disk, streaming video (including YouTube), or traditional television broadcast on a GTCN campus channel, serving more than 8,500 students living on campus
- Closed captioning is required for all videos played on GTCN and all that are published on Georgia Tech social media platforms. We do not provide closed captioning services directly but can assist clients in securing the service.