2017 OIE Photo Contest Deadline Approaching!
Aug 9, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Each year we ask for International Students who are studying abroad at Georgia Tech and returned Study Abroad, International Plan, and Global Internship students to submit their favorite photos to the Photo Contest and this year is no different. The Office of International Education hosts the annual Photo Contest to learn about student experiences on the wide variety of Tech Programs and to share those experiences with the campus community. We share through the following contest categories:
- Highlight Photo (US & Abroad):
- Choose a photo that represents the 'highlight' of your time abroad (it could be a memorable moment or your most favorite experience).
- Best Landscape Photo (US & Abroad)
- These photos highlight natural beauty found in lanscapes around the world (click here for an example).
- Best Cityscape Photo (US & Abroad):
- These photos highlight the beauty and creativity of architecture or man-made structures in metropolitan environments (click here for an example).
- Best Ramblin' Abroad Photo (US & Abroad):
To be eligible, students need to be:
Degree-seeking Georgia Tech Study Abroad, Global Internship, and International Plan students who have just returned from their time abroad or International Students who are studying at Tech. Students are encouraged to submit 1 photo per category for a total of 4 photo entries. While we know that this means students will have to sort through thousands of photos, it also helps us to narrow down the amazing submissions we receive.
By submitting photos, students are entered to win awesome prizes. OIE is hosting a Photo Contest Reception on Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 2-3pm in the Clough 3rd floor gallery to celebrate entries and the winners! To find out more information on eligibility criteria, instructions for submitting photos, and prizes, please visit: https://oie.gatech.edu/photo-contest.